Kyra Solutions is seeking a Web Designer with a strong background in design, development, usability, accessibility (ADA compliance) and storyboarding to work on a contract with the Florida Department of Education (FLDOE) Office of Early Learning (OEL) to develop, maintain and support the organization’s internet and intranet sites. Interested candidates should have the following experience:
- 3+ years’ experience designing web sites.
- 3+ years’ experience developing web sites.
- 3+ years’ experience usability testing web sites.
- 3+ years’ experience analyzing the usability, usefulness and desirability of web sites.
- 3+ years’ experience gathering requirements from stakeholders.
- 3+ years’ experience storyboarding, creating paper and interactive prototypes.
- 3+ years’ experience in graphics applications
- 3+ years’ experience in HTML development tools and other applicable authoring tools.
- 3+ years’ experience in accessibility (ADA) compliance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience with portfolio of web sites or solutions.
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholder groups with diverse and competing needs and expectations.
- Computer Science or Management Information Systems, Communications, Journalism degree or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience working in state government, specifically in the field of Education or Early Learning.
- Ability to work with moderately complex to complex projects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as a team member and sometimes as a project leader.
- Communications experience.
Interested candidates should email a resume to Stefanie Curll using the “APPLY NOW” button below.