- The word comes first, then the visual.
- Think long. Write short.
- A trend is always a trap.
- A Big Idea can change world culture.
- Teamwork might work in building an Amish barn, but it can’t create a Big Idea.
- To create great work, here’s how you must spend your time: 1% inspiration, 9% perspiration, 90% justification.
- When you know a client is dead wrong about a marketing opportunity, create a brand name that blows his mind!
- Make your surroundings a metaphor for who you are.
- Research is the enemy of creativity–unless it’s your own “creative” research (heh-heh).
- Creating advertising that is icon rather than con depends on the deep belief that your message is more than the purchase of a product or service.
Source: FastCo Blog
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.